Oct 10, 2013

Laundry Room Organization: The Upper Cabinets

You already know we're blessed with storage in our laundry room from previous posts. The two upper cabinets offer amazing storage, but it can be difficult to get to. Unless its on the bottom shelf and right at the front you need a step stool to get anything.

So I put things we don't often need up there. Extra cleaning supplies (I like to buy my cleaning supplies in bulk from Sam's or Amazon Subscribe and Save), plastic serving ware, cake carriers, the old coffee pot, etc.

Lately it was looking a bit like this:



and this:


I pulled everything out again, weeded through what we didn't use/need, and started putting things back.





I love how I still have plenty of room to cram more stuff in! Ha, I won't, but it's nice to know it's there.

Sometimes projects like this can seem overwhelming before you get into it. I'm not going to lie, I was kind of dreading dealing with these cabinets. But it only took about 45 minutes total. And now I'm left with a more usable space and room to grow!

What have you been putting off organizing?

No comments: