May 1, 2009

Our Mess

Yesterday morning I was bragging to my mom at how good Bosco has been lately. She has been much better about the biting. Yes, she still bites, but she's much more receptive to pets and knows she's not supposed to bite. That's progress, my friends. She even has shown signs of knowing when she needs to go outside to go to the bathroom. As long as she has a stick to chew on she's a perfect angel.

I spoke too soon.

Yesterday after work was a freakin' nightmare. She dug up two planters of pansies in the backyard. She discovered she likes to eat cat poop and seems to be interested in the cat food we keep on top of the dryer. She can almost reach it. She can chew a stick faster than I can make dinner. She peed on me, my mother, and the couch. Then she ran out of the room and came back with a mouthfull of cat poop and litter. Nice.

This morning Bryan had to clean the kennel because apparently there was a poop-fest in there overnight. I'm incredibly glad I missed that. We wouldn't let her back in for some quality time this morning. She was covered in poop and we didn't have time to deal with her.

What happened?!

No comments: