Feb 7, 2017

Hints of Spring

Lately I've noticed a few hints of spring. This is doubly exciting as we are in a new house and totally new plants are springing up in places I didn't expect. I'll spot some new growth and ooh and ahh and Bryan will roll his eyes at me. I can't be the only one who gets excited at these things, right?

So while Charlie and I were outside the other day playing I snapped a few hints of spring. 


A sedum (I think) in a container on the back patio. 


Daffodils!!!! I've always wanted daffodils in my yard. There are several clumps of these in the front and back. 


Blossoms on the tree.


I have no idea what this is. I don't remember there being anything here in the summer or fall. 


Daffodils and hellebore. 


This bed is half weeds, half daffodils, irises and daylilies. Can't wait to see it all in bloom. 

The delights of a new yard for a gardener! I'm so excited to see how things shape up for the spring and summer. Thank you, Lord, for new life! 





No comments: