Nov 8, 2008

Our lease isn't up towards the end of February. Which means we really shouldn't be thinking about moving out for another couple of months. However, since finding this dream house I can't stop thinking about it. I'm impatient to see it. Just so I can know if it is as fabulous as it looks.

But if I do see it and it is as fabulous as it looks then I'm not going to wait on pouncing on it.

Have I told you about how fabulous our current home is? Its actually a condo/apartment. We were lucky enough to find one for rent about the time we were looking for an apartment to live in once we were married. Its seriously amazing. THE single most coolest apartment in the city. And I'm not exaggerating.

And despite how much I love this place, I'm still ready to find my own really cool home. Why is that?

No comments: