Nov 5, 2008

Christmas is around the corner

After a month of deliberations we have finally chosen a Christmas card... sort of. You see, I love this thing on Etsy called alchemy. I posted that I wanted a custom made Christmas card and people can bid on it. They send in their suggestions and what they'd charge me to do it. Its pretty much awesome. I had about 30 bids to make my cards. It was a very difficult decision, but I finally chose a bidder and soon I'll have my very own custom created Christmas cards!

Which brings me to a very perplexing question. How early is too early for Christmas? I try to keep all Christmas themed things for after Thanksgiving. Black Friday means bringing out the Christmas cds.

I have however, gotten a head start on my Christmas shopping. I'm actually practically finished. I would start wrapping except I feel like I must have a tree to put them under. Otherwise they'd just get dusty and a dusty Christmas present is a sad Christmas present. And we can't have that.

No comments: