Nov 23, 2008

The Great House Tour of 2008

Well today is the day. We tour 7 houses to help us decide on which house to buy.

This was not my idea. I like the Courthouse, which is the new dream house mentioned a few posts back. The Husband decided he'd like to view a few more to help him feel validated in his decision of liking the Courthouse. I said okay and showed him some of the favorites I had saved from my Crye-Leike searches. (Crye-Leike has the best website to search for houses, just an FYI.) I thought he'd pick out two or three to look at. Oh no, he picked out six. And then added another one later in the week.

So today we are going to look at 7 houses. At the end of the tour I believe I'll be so confused I will refuse to leave our cool apartment ever again.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: