Nov 21, 2008

As you probably know the TV times are achangin' and we have to get some kinda converter box thing so we can continue to watch tv on our existing tv, despite the fact that we have bunny ears and it should be free... but whatev.

I sent in for the coupon/voucher thing months ago. I finally got around to using it today. I went to Best Buy shelled out $14 of my own moneys for this shiny little black box.

The rumor was that you get more channels and clearer picture than with the bunny ears all by themselves. So I was pretty excited to try it out. I plugged everything in, which took a few minutes because of all the confusing wires going to this, that, and the other. But finally, I was done. Every thing had been plugged into the write plug.

I pushed the TV back into the cabinet, put the batteries in (yet another) remote, and stepped back to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Its brilliant. I have twice as many channels and crystal clear reception. There is even a fancy guide function to see what is on and what is coming on soon!

Now if someone would just tell me how to make the sound work I'll be a happy girl.

What is the deal with me and my electronics not having sound?! My laptop refuses to have sound too and I've just grown to deal with it, but the TV?! Totally unacceptable.

Please help!

1 comment:

heartafire said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.