Jun 13, 2012

Home Again, Home Again

We arrived home today around 11 am... well by arrived home I mean, landed in Memphis.

Every single time I fly into Memphis I find myself singing that Marc Cohn song... "touched down in the land of the Delta Blues..." As cheesy as that song can be at times, it makes me happy to come home to Memphis.

New favorite vacation tip: Give yourself at least several hours at home before having to plunge back into the real world. We got home around 1 pm (after lunch at Central) and have spent the afternoon napping, doing laundry, unpacking, cleaning and straightening up, and catching up on work emails. We both feel prepared to tackle the day tomorrow.

Currently uploading pictures and plan to do day by day recaps the following week or so... if the pictures ever load.

No comments: