Jun 4, 2012

Harbortown 5k 2012

To cap off Bryan's 3 races in 8 days challenge he ran the Harbortown 5k. Its been a couple of years since its run it and the weather could not have been more perfect for an early June evening in Memphis. The weather was in the low 80s and clear.











Needless to say racing 3 times in 8 days is impressive. Winning all three is even more impressive. I'm so proud of my Bobo.

The Harbortown race has always meant a lot to me. 6 years ago, after working at Breakaway for a few weeks, I began getting to know Bryan. He ran and won the Harbortown 5k and I remember being so nervous and proud for him as I sat at home that night. Its when I knew I had feelings for him and if nothing else, wanted to be his friend.

Six years later, he's still running and winning the Harbortown and I couldn't be more proud of my friend.

No comments: