Apr 5, 2016

Life Lately

We've been so busy lately I haven't done a blog post.  Here's a quick run down of what's going on and then I'll post a few pictures.

Charlie is busy growing. He's just about to be a full-time walker, but for right now he's walking between us and occasionally when highly motivated (food).

We have been working out butts off trying to get our house ready to go on the market. Meanwhile we've been looking at houses in Germantown. It's weird setting our hearts in a different place and preparing ourselves to do life somewhere else. We've lived in this house for over 7 years now. In Midtown for 8. Which is how long I lived in Jackson. So weird to me when I think about it that way. I'm an adult now. And have been.... for a while. Yikes!



Charlie got a new carseat! He sits facing forward now like a big boy.





It's the little moments that make it all worth it.









Easter!








No comments: