Dec 31, 2015

Project 365: 2015

2015 was the fifth year I have done a project 365 photo project. Wow. I can't even believe that myself.

This year was predictably mostly Charlie photos. One reason I keep doing this project is because I love seeing the every day photos. The ones that may not make the yearly photo book but that still capture our every day lives. This can be seen pretty starkly in my first and nearly last photos.


Working on getting Charlie's room all ready and taking a break from the holiday and family craziness. 


Last night, our 11 month old playing with his favorite Christmas gift, the xylophone. 

They aren't great photographs from a photography stance, but they capture moments that would otherwise be forgotten. And that's priceless. 

It's been a huge year of change and it will be so fun to flip through this year's finished book. (I turn each year's project into a photobook through Blurb.) 

At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to do it again in 2016. Part of me is used to it so its not that big of a hassle, but on the other hand, do I really want to do another year? Probably yes. 

No comments: