Dec 29, 2015

Christmas Day

Bryan and I totally played the baby card this year. Worth it! In years past we've gone out to my parents house in Cordova on Christmas morning. But this year we had them come to us. Charlie was able to go down for a decent nap which was so nice. We had brunch and then opened gifts. Charlie opened his gifts after his nap.

In the afternoon we went over to my aunt and uncle's house for Christmas dinner with my dad's family, also known as Best Meal of the Year. Charlie even napped over there for an hour. Christmas Miracle!



Charlie's Santa loot.







Don't mind my half dressed outfit.





Funny story. We both put Porcellino's beef jerky in each other's stockings.















Spreaders from Ireland.



Trey gave us marshmallow guns.



Roux helped with Bryan's stocking.



Bryan's big present this year was a new grill!



Post nap.







And then we broke out the guns.



No comments: