Jul 10, 2013

A new home for Dribble

Over the last year or two Dribble has grown exponentially. I cannot tell you the number of people who have commented on it and also remarked that we needed to get a bigger aquarium. I dragged my feet for the longest time because as the primarily, ehm, only aquarium cleaner, I didn't want to have to deal with a bigger aquarium to clean.

I had to cave when I was watching him a few weeks ago and he could nearly touch the front and the back sides without trying. Whoops.



Here's the before.


Here's the old one in front of the new one.

I was a bit shocked when I saw them next to each other. I had taken the measurements and then hit the store looking for something slightly bigger that would fit on the table. This was the next size up.


Here's our sofa table after. It's much bigger, but he has soooooo much more space to swim now.

I bought two bags of smaller rocks at the pet store thinking that would help fill it out. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... It looks like a joke. We'll need to add some more rocks and stuff to catch the poop and bits in there. But still. I think he's much happier.

No comments: