Jul 11, 2013

4th of July Recap

What with my laziness in uploading pictures combined with the Tigger scare, I owe you a 4th of July post.

We were pretty lazy around the house most of the morning and afternoon which was awesome. We headed over to Mel and Di's around 4.


The water was cold! Bryan wanted to get in the water and see how Roux swam. We've never put her in the water before.


Mel helped hand her in.


Roux immediately wanted out.


Bryan tried to hold and comfort her, but she was arching her back and struggling so we were afraid she'd hurt herself.




THIS is my all time most favoritest picture. Seriously. That eye ball.

Bryan is all calm and smiley and Roux is like OH MY GOD I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was probably in the pool a total of 45 seconds.


Bryan and Vieve chilled in the pool a little longer.


Then we made silly faces and played with my phone.






No comments: