Jan 15, 2009

So its been a bit. Mainly because we don't have internet at the new house... nope not even a free signal to bum off of. So I stop by my husband's place of employment to steal the wireless from the Smoothie King next door every once in a while.

The house is progressing. We got the guest bedroom and hallway painted this past weekend. I am contemplating painting the bathroom this weekend... but not sure if I feel like two painting weekends back to back. It can get intense. My next goal is to get pictures hung... right now there is nothing hanging except for a couple of things stuck on old nails left by the previous owner.

In other news we have adopted our second child... its a little box turtle. He's adorable... well as adorable as a pet turtle can be. A co-worker has generously donated an aquarium and rocks. He'll be moved into his new digs when I get home. A name has not been settled on yet, but I'm leaning toward Dribble.

Has anyone read Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing? Because everyone I tell hasn't heard of the book. It was only my favorite book when I was in elementary school. I wish I owned a copy.

Tigger, our first born, has decided that he likes us enough to cuddle with us at night. In our old apartment he wouldn't even go up to our room on the second story. If we picked him up and put him on the bed he'd jump off as soon as possible. We think the change in heart has to do with the fact that there isn't a ledge right next to the bed that looms over the downstairs. We like our little family snuggle times.

No comments: