Jan 29, 2009

Decisions and updates

So yesterday I was faced with a difficult decision: should I do two weeks worth of laundry so I wouldn't have to wear my non-favorite underwear? Or go to community group and fellowship with fellow Christians and pray for a girl I had not met? While we haven't been to community group in a while and I do believe in the power of prayer, especially when two or more people are praying together, laundry won out. My mom told me a I was such a good Christian girl. Then I felt evil.

Dryer status: finally purchased one last night and now we must wait only 10 days. Great.

Things that annoy me: When I spend an hour shopping online, carefully selecting items in styles and colors and sizes and that fit within my budget, and then when I go to review my shopping cart find out that those items are no longer available. WTF? If I put it in my shopping bag it should be mine. Like in the store. If I have the last one, it is mine until checkout. If I choose not to purchase it, it will then be up for grabs again. Jeez....

No comments: