Mar 30, 2017

March Life Lately

When I was sitting down to write this post I was going to say that not much happened this month, but then I uploaded a bunch of photos! I guess things did happen this month. 

It was a month marked by swings: beautiful weather to terrible weather, feeling great to getting a stomach bug, etc. Here are a few pictures from this past month: 


Slide at church. 


Charlie and our neighbor's granddaughter are such sweet friends. I love seeing them play together. 


Charlie took this of me trying to catch a quick nap while he played. 


Having snack at Riverdale Park. 


Charlie and his friend Mabel found filling cups with mulch super fascinating. 


Teehee




Wearing Mommy's shoes around the house. 


Motley sitting on Roux's head. 




His favorite book of the week. (Currently its a tractor book.) 



Bath time, fun time. 


Another snack time at another park. 


It snowed!!!



Mom put the boys to work making meatballs. 


Special dinner out with sweet friends. 






Chowing down on some grits. 

March often feels like an in-between time. Not winter anymore, but not yet full spring or summer. I'm grateful to see all the flowers and trees blooming. Everyday its another new plant. 

When we are down with illnesses or setbacks it's hard to be thankful for these happy times. Lord, help me not to forget. 

1 comment:

Brett said...

So great seeing pics of the family from down here. It's a joy to read the blog and see Charlie growing up. And now it's April!!