Dec 29, 2014

December Recap Post

It's been a crazy couple of weeks leading up to Christmas and then with the holiday itself and other things happening. I fully intended to have some Christmas posts scheduled for this week at the least, but life throws us curve balls sometimes.

Today I'll post a quick recap leading up to our Christmas festivities.



My uncle Jerry married Sandy just after Thanksgiving and we got this family photo.



We got a tree from Midtown Nursery again this year.



Motley helped with the lights.



Our finished 2014 tree.



Grizz was at the marathon riding a scooter.



Bryan ran the half marathon this year.



Mimi met Santa at the Allen Morgan Christmas lunch.



Charlie's room served as my wrapping station this year. I make a mess when I wrap.



Bryan and Cade at a Baddorf birthday event.



Bryan got some nice bourbon for his birthday (and Christmas too).



Christmas Vacation dinner at Majestic.



My view from bed.



My aunt's hosted a baby shower for baby Charlie.



Motley discovered the crib.




No comments: