Apr 20, 2013

Weekly Links

Good morning. Bryan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. If I get around to uploading pictures from the camera I will do a post later today or tomorrow. I will just say, it was the best one yet. For now, here are some links for your ass:

No one is ever going to believe you. A whole compilation of Bill Murray stories!

12 ways to help you eat well and spend less. I want to spend some time going through each of these links. I feel like I do a good job of meal planning, etc, but maybe there is something I am missing.

I followed several new drink blogs, now there are several things I want to make:
Beer-jito!
The Hurricane

Also, today is the first game of the playoffs. Memphis takes on the Flop City Clippers. In honor of that, Our Grindfather, who aren't on Beale. To thine be the grit, the grind, and the glory forever. Amen.


No comments: