Dec 17, 2012

Entertaining

So last week I posted about my goals as a 28 year old. I'm happy to report that I'm doing really well at achieve them!

In the last week we've entertained twice. I didn't take pictures at either event, but I thought I'd do a quick recap.

First I had my Skyline girls over for Champagne (two birds, one stone!). We had a fun evening catching up and talking.

Secondly we had a bunch of friends over to celebrate Bryan turning 30. I fixed man dip, had a cheese plate, and a bowl of hummus for snacks. For the main course we did chili. I wanted to keep it simple and casual. We had a great time hanging out with friends that we don't normally get to hang out with.

On the champagne note, I've been striving to do my best in this area as well. On Wednesday after my birthday Jenna and I sampled some Andre Spumante and Brut with our queso. Don't judge.



I ordered a champagne cocktail out a few nights later.




Currently we have two bottles in the fridge. As part of this year of Champagne I'm going to try to taste a whole bunch of different types. I'm starting on the lowest shelf and working my way up. I have another Spumante and a cherry champgne waiting to be enjoyed.

No comments: