Oct 29, 2012

Last Week Craziness

Sorry I've been MIA lately, this past week has been particularly crazy.

I started a new job. It's totally different and I'm still getting the hang of it.

On the same day I started a new job we started on a bathroom remodel. Okay, so we didn't, we hired people to. But we have to live without a bathroom for two weeks.

Living without a shower has proven interesting. I've showered at Rhodes in a locker room, at my parents house, and I'm not proud to admit this, but also in my kitchen as a whore's bath. Oh well, we do what we can. We could potentially be able to use the shower as early as Tuesday.

Additionally we have had neighborhood meetings, birthday festivities, painting parties, and general living.

I hope to have some bathroom updates to you soon. In the meantime I will schedule a New Orleans post for later this week.

No comments: