Nov 21, 2009

Anthropologie Ornaments

I have two weaknesses:
1) Bird stuff. This is a recent development, within the last two years. Love anything bird related to decorate (read: clutter) the house. From candle holders, salt and pepper shakers, art work, and now ornaments.

2) Christmas decoration. I've been seriously trying to fend off all Christmas decorating urges until after Thanksgiving. I like to celebrate one holiday at a time. But that doesn't stop me from thinking and planning. Oh no. One day recently I stumbled upon Anthrologie's website and further stumbled into the Holiday Shop like Alice falling down the hole. Big mistake. Do not do it! Just don't. After 15 minutes and $100 damage to the bank account (I really hope Bryan doesn't read this!), I received a box of goodies a few days later. Check it out:













I bought duplicates of two birds. The second and third pictures are the same product, but quite different as you can tell. The listing did say they were unique and I do love each one. But I might find it difficult to give any of them up. So so cute. Its okay to be jealous.

No comments: