Jun 15, 2015

Monday Garden Update

Good morning/afternoon. We've reached that point in the summer that it is so hot I try to do the minimal amount of work possible. This includes the garden... and blogging.





A few weeks ago I was able to get in a little time in the garden to plant a few things.





I finally was able to get my peppers in the ground. The first set of seeds I planted never started so I had to retry with a second set that finally succeeded! How many varieties of peppers are too many? I might have planted 8. Ooops.



My mom started some delicata squash from seeds and gave me two extras. I put them where half my potatoes never came up.





In the back bed the tomatoes and beans are growing well.



The thing I'm most excited about right now? FIGS! I have a total of six and I check on them daily.

We are entertaining this coming weekend so I intend to get the garden and patio whipped into the best possible shape. 

No comments: