Sep 4, 2011

Fall Goals

Fall is in the air. I've started or discussed a few projects I'd like to complete and I'm hoping if I write it down then maybe I'll stick to them.

Here are few things I'd like to complete by November 15th, right in time for the holidays:

- Make Bryan's office/work space more functional. (We're toying with the idea of moving our living room to the real living room and the office into the front spare room we've been using as a living room since we moved in.)

- Make curtains or have someone make curtains. OR use the roll of fabric that is currently resideing in the corner of the dining room.

- Reupholster my new front porch rocking chair. I picked up this lovely rocker off the side of the road. It is perfect for our front porch, but needs some new fabric and foam for the seat.

- Lose weight. I don't have a scale and have been avoiding them for a couple of years now. So instead of putting a number to it, my goal is to fit into my Joe's jeans that I bought new last year and haven't quite been able to squeeze into.

- Dinner parties. Have them. Every week.

- Laundry room re-do. I started priming the walls. I need to prime the ceiling, paint the walls and ceiling and prime and paint the cabinets. Maybe two and a half months will give me enough time to finish a 8 x 6 room. Maybe.

This summer I focused on mostly food goals, all of which I was successful in, but this season I want to focus on the house. I've been slacking on making some progress in the house so now its time I turn my focus to it and really get some things done.

No comments: