Jun 9, 2011

Summer 2011 Goals

For as long as I can remember I've always had a summer project. It started when I was still in school and would need something to keep me occupied over the long hot summers. Past goals have included learning to knit, organizing photos, etc.

This summer I have a couple, nothing major, but just little things.

- Make pesto from scratch. I have tons of basil this year. Must take advantage.

- Try a different pasta salad recipe every week. I want to find the best pasta salad recipe this summer.

- Make a different shrimp or seafood dish every week. I've been reading through my new cookbooks and I'm struck by how many shrimp recipes I'm dying to try.

- Rearrange the guest bedroom to make it more accommodating for Bryan's office.

Do you have any summer goals?

No comments: