Jan 9, 2011

Project 365

One of my goals for 2011 was to complete Project 365. I've seen others and always liked the idea of taking a picture a day. I love pictures, but am horrible about remembering to take pictures. I also love the idea of journaling, but I'm even worse at that. So my goal this year is to take a picture a day and then create a book to remember the year by. I'll try to remember to post a weekly recap here, but being a good blogger was not a resolution this year... even though it should have been.

Without further ado, my first weekly recap.


January 1st - I had a horrible cold and we spent most of the day lounging around the house watching tv.

IMAG0178.jpg
Jan 2nd: The donut fairy visited us! Thanks Brett.

IMAG0179
January 3rd: My view from the couch. Still sick and enjoyed spending the day with my animals.

Jan 4
January 4th: we enjoyed dinner and Banana pudding at 3 Angels Diner, one of my new favorite restaurants.

Jan 5
January 5th: Back at work, but drinking lots of fluids.

Jan 6
January 6th: Bryan spent this evening in Seattle for his Brooks job interview. Bosco made sure to keep me company though.

jan 7
January 7th: Waiting Bryan's arrival. I missed him.

Jan 8
January 8th: I had an overwhelming urge to clean, organize, and get rid of stuff... instead of creating a huge project I decided to go through some old magazines.

No comments: