Dec 18, 2008

Paint

So things are still gung-ho regarding the house. We close in a little over a week. I have started full swing on paint colors today. I even forked over a little money to use this handy-dandy thing on the Behr (the paint brand) website where you can upload a picture of your own room and then paint the colors on there... its pretty cool in concept, but I keep having issues with it. And the most annoying part is the colors look WAY different when they are painted on. Like five shades too bright and light. Which has me really confused. But we're going to want to start painting once we close so we can get most of the painting done before we move in. And I still have absolutely no idea what color to paint our bedroom. What goes well with brown, wood, and hunter green? Anything in the purple family is out.

No comments: