Aug 2, 2008

Direction

I have finally come up with a direction and title for this blog. Its about time.... although I did start out not really know where this would take me. So I let it progress naturally and I have come up with something that I hope works.

I am supposed to be cleaning right now. I can't remember the last time either of us vacuumed or Swiffered (Swiffer is our best friend). And we're having a guest over tonight so I guess someone should clean. And seeing as the Badass is working all day and then has to take care o the dogs, I guess that person must be me. Damnit...

I hate hate hate cleaning. If we were to ever come into some money I would save it and make it a fund to pay for a maid. I informed the Baddass of this when we were merely dating so there are no excuses as to why this shouldn't happen.

No comments: