Jun 8, 2008

My husband does not like Harry Potter. Its one (of the very few) things that bug me about him. I can some what understand where he is coming from. I don't like Lord of the Rings (I don't want to talk about it!). But Harry Potter!  I could get lost in the books for weeks. I want to live in them.
 
Don't you love and hate the feeling of loving a good book. How you don't want it to end and how you just want to be a part of it. But I guess it becomes part of you in the end. I love love love reading a good book. But I hate when it ends. The last book I felt like that was the Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs. I read most of it during my tour of service in jury duty and recently finished it on a car ride. The Baddass didn't know what to do with me when I was a bundle of emotions as I finished the book. It was the only time he'd seen me get teary eyed besides when he proposed.
 
I've been reduced to watching Harry Potter when the Baddass goes for his late long runs on Sunday evenings. So here I am, home alone in my jamies watching Harry get out of jams and uploading pictures and uploading this thing.

No comments: