Dec 18, 2013

Tree of Hope

I believe this is the third year the Baddorf Clan has adopted a family through the Tree of Hope. We all pool some money and buy for a family in need.

Since I've got a pretty flexible schedule (what schedule?!) it was my duty to shop and wrap for the family.



After a pretty epic Target shopping experience I think I crossed everything off the list!



The four year old little girl requested anything Hello Kitty, play kitchen, and a bike with training wheels. I had fun picking out the toy food and accessories. She is also getting a fleece outfit, a Hello Kitty shirt, pjs and underwear.



The little boy requested hot wheels, a remote control car, and a football. I also got him an outfit and jacket, pjs and underwear.

We didn't have any information on the mom this year, but I got her some pjs, slippers, a candle, and some bath stuff. Everyone needs a little something.

While this time of year gets super busy and stressful, it's fun to take some time to think about someone else and what they may need and enjoy.

No comments: