May 14, 2014

Getaway Picture

In recent months I've been going through a bunch of old pictures. My parents and I had a couple of boxes of photos scanned and put on a disc. They came back out of order despite my putting them in order with note cards dividing them between the various photo albums I took the photos out of. Having a disc of old photos is great... but when your baby pictures is next to college pictures it can make finding a specific photo very challenging. So I've been putting some time aside here and there to work through organizing them.



This is one I've come across. I have no idea when it was taken - anytime between the years 1995-2001. But it as since found a permanent spot on my desk. I look at it daily. It takes me back to a time and place and a feeling of the warmth of the sun on my skin, wind in my hair, and a mist in the air. I can't help but take a deep sigh and relax a little each time I look at it and get lost in those moments.

It's no wonder I've been craving the water and being on a boat lately.

What are you day dreaming about? The beach? Sunny weather? A specific time and place?

No comments: