Jan 29, 2015

40 weeks


Yesterday was Charlie's due date. We are officially past the 40 week mark. I don't think I've shared many or any of these monthly pictures yet, so I thought since I have the time, I'd go ahead and share this project. 

Many bloggers and mothers take weekly or monthly pictures to track their progress of their bumps. Heck, I've seen some super creative daily videos too. So when I found out I was pregnant I started thinking about how I'd like to capture this time. Another blogger I follow took pictures in the baby's room from the start as a way to track not only the bump but also the space. I thought this was a great idea and decided to do the same. So here goes: 


The day I found out. 










All photos were taken with my iPhone and edited with the A Beautiful Mess app.  I plan to do something similar for Charlie, assuming he is ever born, in the brown rocking chair once a month. I'll probably use the Beautiful Mess baby add on package to signify the month. I like this look better than the stickers and I certainly don't have any Photoshop prowess to go ala Young House Love. 

No comments: