Nov 22, 2016

Life Lately: Picture Post

It's been a minute since I've done a life 
lately picture post, so here goes:

Charlie on the trampoline. I'm so glad I convinced Bryan to let us hang on to it a little longer. 


Charlie and I did a six week music class at church. My mom was able to attend most of them and they had the best time. 


We don't often dress C up like this, but when we do I take a picture!


One benefit of all those mis-cuts: new play toy!



Charlie and my brother, whom he calls Bubba. 



Charlie prefers the cat over the dog. FYI.




A rare opportunity to hang out with some of my cousins and family. 


Bryan and Charlie planted my fig tree last Saturday! So happy to finally get it in the ground. I've had this tree three years now. 


Family selfie! 

1 comment:

Brett said...

More life lately picture posts! :-)

So good. I love these photos.