Oct 29, 2015

Cecil Aldin Prints in the Dining Room

Since Charlie was born we haven't done much around the house besides general cleaning and up keep. But there has been this one area of the dining room that has been bothering me. It needed some art the appropriate size. We had been filling in with awkward sized paintings and prints for the last year and a half or so.


My grandmother had these prints in her den that I always loved. When she died my uncle got them and I started searching eBay for some just like them. I bought my first print in February or March. The second one I ordered in August or September. They were different sizes and in different tones, but that's okay.

I had them reframed into the same frame and I love how they turned out.


I purchased the (fake) fern at our church's bookshop. It might be a little bit big, but it's not bothering me right now. I need to restyle the demi table with different books and maybe different frames. I'm not sure yet. But for now I am happy.

No comments: