Jul 6, 2015

Monday Garden Update





This is my absolute favorite gardening time. Everything has been done, now it's time to just water and watch as things develop. Everyday I eagerly tell Bryan about another new tomato or blossom I discovered. He rolls his eyes and pretends to be interested.





We have baby tomatoes starting on nearly all the tomato plants. The peppers are starting to blossom as well as the delicata squash.



I'm keeping an eye on the garlic as I think it should be harvested soon? I've never done garlic and it's kind of hidden back there behind the edamame, carrots, and 
I've been regularly harvesting herbs and currently have an herb bouquet in the kitchen.



I keep a close eye on my figs. Pretty soon they'll be ready for the taking.

What's happening in your garden?

No comments: