Jan 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Okay, so I know this is WAY late, but I'm in the process of taking down my Christmas decorations and it got me thinking about how lovely the house was this year. So I thought I'd share.

This is our first Christmas in our house. Last Christmas we came home from Christmas dinner and starting taking down the tree. We closed and moved into this house on the 29th. Needless to say, with Christmas cut short last year and the new house, I was dying to decorate the house for Christmas this year.

Bryan decorated the outside for me as a birthday present. He was so sweet.





At one point there was garland over the front door, but it kept falling and ended up on the railings, but I never got a picture of it. Oh well...

I splurged a little on the tree as well as garlands. But it was the most beautiful tree there ever was. The perfect height, thickness, and fullness. I wish I could perserve it.





From around the house:









We hope you had a very merry Christmas this past year.

No comments: