Mar 29, 2009

Cellular

I feel like currently my life is just a series of noises that phones make. Last night we had both of our phones on the chargers in our bedroom. Someone called Bryan after we went to bed and his phone continued to make a noise every 5 minutes to let us know he had a missed call. He believed that it was mine and I knew that it was his, so neither of us did anything about it. I didn't sleep well needless to say. He said he never heard his phone make that noise before, which I believe since he always has it on vibrate.

Currently I am in the back of the Baddass's store. Some employee's phone keeps making the low battery noise. Its driving me crazy.

This blog doesn't have a point, just needed to rant about cell phone noises and how they are out to send me to the Betty.

No comments: